By far the most fanciest and most elegant restaurant I’ve been to in Europe, this 2 Michelin Star restaurant will take your breath away from the moment you step inside.
Located inside the famous Hôtel de Crillon on Place de la Concorde, Les Ambassadeurs is all about elegance, luxury and fine dining at its best.
This was the perfect start to our 2011 honeymoon in Paris and definitely one to remember.
Last time I checked, Hôtel de Crillon and its restaurants closed in March 2013 to undergo major renovations. It is due to open later this year and I’m quite excited for this reopening as the only way is up for this 18th Century luxury hotel.
Why you should dig in
- Perfect way to see Paris on foot – so take a good camera
- Everyone deserves to experience luxury dining with a price tag to match – it’s Paris!
- 2 Michelin Star restaurant
- You will be greeted like a 5 star guest from the moment you set foot inside the hotel/restaurant
- Food presentation was impeccable and faultless
- Your bag is given its own ottoman ladies! Keeps them off the floor
Also see my 5 Star rating on TripAdvisor.com
Hôtel de Crillon
10 Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris, France
Ph: +33 1 44 71 15 00
Apologies for the poor photo quality. We did forget our camera that evening and only had a half decent smartphone with us.