Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognises the unique voices of female bloggers around the world.
Big hugs to Faraday’s Candle and Marie Crz for including this blog for nomination. If you haven’t already come across them in Blogging 101 or in the blogosphere, go check out their blogs and tell them I sent you.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they have set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate seven people.
Seeing as I got nominated twice, I’ll pick five from each blogger.
Faraday’s Candle asked:
- Do you like wearing fuzzy slippers?– Yes, particularly if they’re pink.
- Favorite ice cream flavour – Black Sesame or Taro.
- Favorite Pixar character – Minions and Agnes are equal number one.
- Favorite Disney character – Olaf from Frozen.
- Did you ever get a brain freeze? – Just yesterday actually.
Marie Crz asked:
- Who do you admire most in life? – Anyone who got up the courage to step out of their comfort zone to fulfill their dream.
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be? – No event in particular but it would be great to go back to the Victorian or 50s era.
- What age do you feel right now and why? – Someone in their 20s because I keep wishing I took my gap year to travel for a bit. It is definitely my one ‘what-if’ moment.
- If a Genie gave you three wishes, what would they be? – Travel indefinitely; Own a cottage in the English or Italian countryside; Funds to start up my own business.
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? – Travel and blog about it, and also do some volunteer work.
The Lucky 7
The Common Wanderer (Megan)
Your 10 Questions
1. What is your poison (drink) of choice?
2. All is fair in love and war. True or False?
3. What is your motivation?
4. What is number one on your life bucketlist?
5. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear “Australia”?
6. Use “wandering” in a sentence.
7. Three words to describe your personality.
8. Close your eyes and think of the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you. Share your moment.
9. What is the one acronym ‘trend’ that make you cringe? (mine is YOLO)
10. Have you read one piece of news article today? What was it about and why made you click on the article?